confessions of a dog soldier

Monday, August 2, 2010

Dear John

Dear John,

In you I cant feel anymore joy.
In you I have left no love for.
In you my life is a misery.
In you I cant live properly.

For you, my answer will be the same.
For you, I can never change.
For you, I can only remember the pain.
For you, I am afraid its where the end begins.

With you, I've sinned a dozen lies.
With you, I'd thought we lived and die.
With you, I cant be with.
With you, i have to sin again.

You scarred me John.
Even while we're making love,
I fear the person on top of me.
You scarred me too deep John.

John, I wished you were still the person i fell in love with.
John, I wished i had never lost my love for you.
John, it's time for us to get on with our lives.
John, I am sorry.

I fell in love with another man because of you.
But no John, I will love him without you.
I will love him to forget about you.
How I'd wish you were still John...

- Savannah

No comments: