confessions of a dog soldier

Friday, October 31, 2008

the second coming of a'ku-ra khaide

it was said, you'll be the first and last to know.
it was told that you'll be the last and only to go.
how has it been that only you know.
that you are the only one they know?

it was said that the folklores are lies.
they just want to put sand in your eyes.
so that you'll sleep in time that will come,
which shiver your bones in the press of the thumb.

it was said that you are the warrior of light,
the only who'll go and end all the fights.
it was said that you are also the demon,
who will seek out all vengeance and despair you'll summon.

i was there when you wanted to see me,
to claim my head and all, of my city.
the sage that once tried to have saved me,
now became a demon who can't wait to kill me.

look me now o demon priest and ever you will,
and quench your thirst if you're desperate to kill.
you'll be the first and last to know.
that your heart will be taking my final blow.

shiver no more o demon priest of vile and destruction.
shiver no more o wayward warrior of light and good deeds.
shiver no more o human heart blackened by the world.
shiver no more o clueless angels of your only existence.

i have come to save you by the powers of God.... called Wealth.

- a' ku-ra khaide the rogue prophet

No comments: