confessions of a dog soldier

Saturday, February 23, 2008

the longest time

this pounding has been in my head for the longest time.
it must end one day.
i know it will never go away.
i feel sickened by the noise.

this lie i have in me for the longest time.
i must wash it clean one day.
it wil keep haunting me.
i adore sincerity.

this sympathy has been clinging on my heart for the longest time.
it must diminish one day.
my heart is already blackened.
i longed for humanity.

this crave i have for destruction for the longest time,
must not be fulfilled today.
my tired eyes still want to see smiling children.
but how long more can i?

my message to you has been held back for the longest time.
i am reluctant to show you the way.
but yet, i want to see you soar beyond me,
before the day i die.

this enclosure has made me numb beyond my agony.
this enclosure i feel is made for this reason.
i longed to feel your hate once again.
for your love is just a plastic tree.

- masa' hakali the blind fortune teller

No comments: