confessions of a dog soldier

Sunday, December 16, 2007

stars and skull, and the love below

seven sins,
nineteen ways to indulge.
he was there when i saw her.
she wasnt alone.
i wept the night and tried to be.
the hero who she was waiting for.
the flying man in circles.
chasing, grappling and thundering through the void in your mind.
welding this hollow pillars.
using my superpowers which i thought could heal.
she died.
he wasnt there when she did.
he was drowing when she bleed.
i killed him, but it wasnt my fault.
i was saving him from himself.
the curse that fly right thru you.
but she,
but she...
was always in my mind.
i tried to let her go and tell her that i might explode one day.
my super powers will destroy me.
but she...
is the one i have to protect.

- kriegman the space explorer

No comments: