confessions of a dog soldier

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

vistasia beta

pleasure be and start the dream.
never thought it would end the scream.

apparently this machine had stopped the nerves of an unidentified spectre,
and the enigmatic lush of his agonizing smile.

these tears that too often rolled down his interface without his knowledge.
he said he was left behind a long time ago by a father he was supposed to know.

i am who i was and i was created for this cause.
the beauty of the mushroom cloud in this virtuosity.
my relentless regrets for my existence, for my beauty is your destruction.

creator, diseminate my sleep in jpeg layers.
so you can finally see my true colors.

and miss norton decides her last kiss goodbye.
and seek my forgiveness for her tearless cries.

- todt the virtual virus

No comments: